Zartis recognizes that through the day-to-day operation of its business, we have an impact on our internal and external environment. Also, we ensure that due consideration is given to the potential impact that Information Security aspects may have on the operation of our core processes. As a result, Zartis has established this Information Security Policy Statement, to communicate awareness and understanding of Information Security aspects throughout the business.
Zartis has appointed Laura Sanchez, as Head of Operations, to develop and implement company initiatives to help us achieve our Information Security goals. Their role will also involve communicating Zartis policies to all interested parties through the delivery of internal presentations and promoting awareness externally as appropriate. Information Security aspects are considered at our weekly management meetings.
While Zartis ensures that all personnel consider process related Information Security impacts, we also have identified the following aspects for particular attention;
● Zartis ensures that we meet relevant regulatory requirements and minimise any adverse Information Security effects caused as a result of our activities,
Issue No: 01 Page 1 of 1 Issue Date: 6th July 2018
● That we raise awareness, provide knowledge and support to employees on Information Security management,
● Give training on the importance of protecting business and customer information throughout our business,
● Promote an awareness of Information Security objectives,
● Regularly review our Information Security practices and policy in accordance with the principles of ISO 27001,
● Establish performance objectives, targets and management programmes to achieve these.
All risk assessments are carried out with the main objective being to manage the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of company information and systems.
Zartis has implemented an Internal Audit Programme to ensure the ongoing suitability, conformity and continual improvement of the management system is assured. The management system has the full support of all interested parties. All operational and support processes are within the scope of the management system. All personnel have been provided with a copy of this document, and it remains available in the Zartis document system for further reference.