ZARTIS SPAIN, S.L. (hereinafter ZARTIS) complies with current legislation, and specifically with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, the European Directive 95/46 / CE, Law 34/2002, of July 11, and for the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and the European Directive 2000/31 / CE.
- a) Right to information: For the purpose of compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, (hereinafter LSSI), and Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the owner of the referenced domain, informs you that the purpose of the Website is for advertising and information. The possibility to contact or request information and estimates about the services we offer also exists. On the other hand, candidates can be submitted for job offers for selection processes of third parties that the company assists. In relation to this, ZARTIS informs the user that the data you provide us will be correctly registered in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es), in order to process your candidacy..
The information will be treated with maximum privacy, confidentiality, and security in accordance with current legislation.
This data will be kept for the necessary amount of time in order to meet the legal obligations that may arise from the fulfillment and development of this contract. After the fulfillment of said terms, the data will then be destroyed.
The interested party may make any pertinent claim of their rights on the data collected before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Moreover, we inform you of the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of your data at ZARTIS SPAIN, S.L. located in C / Goya, nº 83, 5º D, 28001, Madrid or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copy of your ID or other equivalent document.
- b) User Consent: It will be deemed understood that the user accepts the conditions established upon registering on the website. For this reason, the completion of our registration form implies the unequivocal consent, on the part of the user, to the automated processing of the data in accordance with the ZARTIS’ privacy conditions. The data collected is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope, purposes and specific, explicit and legitimate services of ZARTIS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, such consent may be revoked at any time by the interested party, by any of the means made available to the user.
- c) Transfer of user data: Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except those transfers authorized by current legislation.
- d) Compliance with security measures: ZARTIS maintains security levels for the protection of your data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on data protection of personal nature. Zartis has established all the technical means at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user to ZARTIS, without prejudice to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impenetrable.
- e) LSSI / CE and electronic Communications. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and the European Directive 2000/31 / CE it is reported that the owner of the Website is:
The processing of personal data and the sending of communications by electronic means are in accordance with the regulations established in Organic Law 15 / 1999,13 of December, on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December December and in special consideration included in art.21.2 in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. The User consents unequivocally and expressly to ZARTIS treating your data to send you commercial communications periodically about our promotions, events, offers, etc. by any means (correspondence, telephone, fax, mailing). If you do not wish to receive these communications, send us an email at any time to email@example.com with the subject “Low publicity” and we will stop sending you information. ZARTIS does not send “bulk” (mass mail), “junk” (junk mail) or spam-email (spam).